Now this is the exciting part. This is the first time I am actually doing a year kick starter. Usually, I do a year ender where I surmise the learnings of the past year. But this time, I will do a kick starter where I will outline the goals for the year.
I have done this for 2014 but it’s the first time I will actually blog about it. It makes everything more exciting because come 2015 year end, I will have a benchmark post of what has happened vs what has been planned / goaled.
To begin with, here’s a list of what I hope to accomplish this 2015:
- Own my very first car – I am claiming an Innova because it’s practical, fits a lot of people, conserves gas and high enough to withstand flooded streets
- Go on a mission trip – and even several mission trips
- Visit Israel
- Formulate my own personal business venture – 2014 has seen me tried several ones. I am still in pursuit of where I can channel my passion profitably.
- Open a stock market account – and trade actively. I’ve watched the stock market for so long I want to be in on the action.
- Travel and see VIGAN — even if I have to do it on my own
- Climb a mountain – Maculot or Pico de Loro will do
For now this is it. I have come from a background of long lists – not much accomplished. Now I am narrowing down my list and staying focused to target more of them. If my list of accomplishments and highlights go beyond this, then all the more will I be grateful.
For indeed, I am blessed and I believe that God has amazing and wonderful plans in store for me.