When visiting a new place, one can always go the easy route and book a travel tour package through an agency. Although such travel packages are not readily available for Marinduque. Most packages available are centered on Bellarocca Island. Since we wanted to watch the Moriones Festival, we opted to be adventurous and create our own itinerary. We haven’t visited Marinduque before and we do not know anyone from there so our sources were travel blogs, Sidetrip Magazine and the official Marinduque Tourism and Marinduque Government site. Since, I haven’t found any single authoritative and complete travel guide to Marinduque, I decided to create one with the hopes of helping some future adventurous traveler create his own adventures in Marinduque.
- Marinduque: A DIY Itinerary
- The Land of the Moriones: Experiencing Marinduque (Day 1)
- The Land of the Moriones: Experiencing Marinduque (Day 2)
- The Land of the Moriones: Experiencing Marinduque (Day 3)
- The Roro Experience
- Blue Castle Beach Resort: Our Home in Marinduque
- The Churches of Marinduque
- Marinduque Sidetrip: Island Hopping
- Hiking Up Mt. Malindig
- The Good Friday Procession in Gasan
So enjoy as you read along and may you discover, just as I had discovered, the beauty of the heart-shaped island ofMarinduque!